Getting Started in Triathlon- Taking the Plunge, Pedal and Plod. You Can Do It!
So, you’re considering getting started in triathlon. What’s next? What is triathlon, how do you sign up, how do you train, and most importantly, can you do it?
Yes you can!
Here you’ll find tips on HOW to get started including:
- A Beginner’s Guide– includes finding a race, training, and race day information.
- Top 10 Essentials– what to spend your money on when you start- and where to save!
- Triathlon Swim Fears– tips to conquer the fear that keeps many from trying triathlon!
- Bike Maintenance– a few things every Trigirl should know about taking care of her trusty steed.
- Transition for Beginners– crucial tips about triathlon’s “fourth discipline”.
- Triathlon and Weight Loss– does it work?
- Women’s Only Races– suggestions for races that are supportive, friendly, and just for us girls.
- Race Day Nutrition– tips on what to eat when.