Chrissie Wellington recently gave this fabulously encouraging advice to everyone starting out in triathlon. This was part of her regular column in 220 Triathlon Magazine. We think it’s so wonderful that it is worth repeating here, just in case you missed that issue.
- Have self believe, boldness and confidence; don’t doubt yourself
- Always give 100% to sessions, never let your concentration flag
- Be patient and see every day as a step towards a bigger goal
- Don’t concern yourself with what others say and do
- Quality not quantity is key
- De-clutter your mind
- Relish the fight, fear no-one and most importantly
- Love the sport
Thanks Chrissie! We love you!